One of the best moments in life is being awarded your diploma. A diploma is significant proof of your perseverance and hard work throughout your school life. Get ready to proudly display your diploma — after the graduation party is over and congratulatory best wishes have been received, of course!
Displaying your diploma and your graduation plaque is a great way to remember your accomplishments. We’ve put together four diploma display ideas to inspire you to show off this much deserved symbol of your dedication.
How To Display Your Diploma
You’ll find that there are many frame options for your diploma. Visit your local framing or art stores for some ideas. Here are some popular options:
- A keepsake frame that will contain a senior photo, the diploma and tassel.
- An elegant glass floating certificate frame for a modern look.
- Frames made especially for certificates and documents.
- A simple matted frame that’s very easy to put together.
Keep in mind that it will be important to choose a framing option that will enhance the beauty of this very important document.
Diploma Display Ideas
Deciding where to showcase your diploma will be the very first step. Think of a spot in your room or office, where you’ll be able to admire it frequently as a way to inspire your future goals in life.
1. On Your Desk
The space above your desk is one of the most popular diploma wall display ideas. This is where it can shine while keeping the memory of the important milestone present. Plus, you can decorate the area with some of the graduation gifts you’ve received. An ideal way to keep your momentum to get ahead going! For more fun diploma desk display ideas you can:
- Place your diploma in a shadowbox with a tassel and other fun school memorabilia
- Display it at work with other certificates
- Combine it with a picture of you in elementary, junior high, high school and college
2. Against A Wall
A simple yet elegant way to show off your diploma is by displaying it on a shelf, perhaps leaning against the wall. This is not only an ideal office diploma display idea, but a stylish one too. You can decorate the surrounding area with small plants or special mementos — like your graduation announcement! Other creative areas to lean your diploma can be:
- On a bookshelf next to your favorite reads
- Displayed on a mantle alongside family photos
- With a monogrammed letter and your graduation hat
3. With Other Art
Do you have a favorite photo or piece of art? One of the most unique ways to display your diploma is by pairing it with another piece as part of your accent wall decor. Think of highlighting your passions, hobbies or favorite memories by custom printing your favorite images on canvas or framing them. A unique way to showcase your personality and what you’re all about! Other fun ways to showcase your diploma art:
- In a collage surrounded by photos of your college friends
- On a bulletin board with inspiring quotes
- With personally painted canvas
4. Surrounded By Other Achievements
If you’ve been very active in extracurricular activities, or have excelled in sports during your educational journey, consider displaying your diploma alongside other recognitions received. Arrange by grouping of other diplomas, ribbons, sports trophies and medals to tell the best story about your skills. Try these other display ideas:
- Combine achievements with your siblings for the ultimate wall of success
- Alongside your parents’ diplomas for a walk down memory lane
- Hanging next to your letterman jacket
Whether you decide to display your diploma on its own or in a display with multiple diplomas, one thing is for certain: the final outcome of showing off your diploma will feel as fulfilling as when you received it and you can cherish it for years to come. Don’t forget to order and send out your graduation thank you notes to those family and friends that celebrated you on this journey!
Get ideas & inspiration for any occasion. Whether it be a holiday, birthday, wedding, or just household tips we have you covered. Discover DIY projects & gift ideas on Vandar.info Ideas Section.