When I originally published this quote collection, I was reading Steve Harvey’s book: Act Like A Success, Think Like A Success. What a great read it was. I’ve always admired a lot of the words he’s spoken in the past.
I’m gradually beginning to learn more about Steve Harvey and his story on the way to success, which is very inspiring.
This is a collection of the best Steve Harvey quotes, relating to relationships, your career, and success.
Many of the quotes on this list are featured in the book I mentioned above, and if you haven’t heard about it, I’m sure you’ll want to read it after reading this list.
25 Steve Harvey Quotes
1. “God doesn’t make any mistakes. You are exactly where you are supposed to be right now.” – Steve Harvey
2. “If you are waking up with the sensation that there’s got to be more in life… then there is.” – Steve Harvey
3. “Don’t automatically plug yourself into his sentence about future plans.” – Steve Harvey
4. “A lot of times god will present you with a blessing and a plan, but if you don’t act on it, it’ll go away.” – Steve Harvey
5. “Don’t be afraid to lose him, because if a man truly loves you, he’s not going anywhere.” – Steve Harvey
6. “I’m just a living witness that you can be an imperfect soldier, and still be in the army fighting for god almighty. Don’t you think you got to be perfect ’cause I ain’t.” – Steve Harvey
7th of 25 Steve Harvey Quotes
7. “Failure is a great teacher, and I think when you make mistakes and you recover from them and you treat them as valuable learning experiences, then you’ve got something to share.” – Steve Harvey
8. “Women are the real reason we get up every day. I’m talking about real men. If there were no women, I would not even have to bathe, because why would I care? These are guys I’m hanging with. I wake up for a woman every day of my life to make it happen for her.” – Steve Harvey
9. “Men automatically know from the moment she opens her mouth, that if they want her, they’ll have to get in line with her standards and requirements, or keep it moving because she’s done with the games and isn’t interested in playing.” – Steve Harvey
10. “If you can see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand.” – Steve Harvey
11. “You are never too old to re-invent yourself.” – Steve Harvey
12. “The single most important part of your life is your dream.” – Steve Harvey
13. “Your career is what you’re paid for, your calling is what you’re made for.” – Steve Harvey
14. “When you sit by and just let your life perish without a vision, it is the most painful kind of death.” – Steve Harvey
15th of 25 Steve Harvey Quotes
15. “The dream is free, but the hustle is sold separately.” – Steve Harvey
16. “People get jealous and use whatever information they have to make you feel bad and themselves feel better.” – Steve Harvey
17. “You can’t fix what’s wrong inside your house outside your house.” – Steve Harvey
18. “Failure means that you’ve now learned another valuable lesson that pushes you one step closer to success.” – Steve Harvey
19. “The moment you discover he doesn’t want the same thing you want… let him go.” – Steve Harvey
20. “As long as you keep waking up in the morning, it’s evidence that he is not through with you.” – Steve Harvey
21st of 25 Steve Harvey Quotes
21. “Everybody on your side ain’t on your side.” – Steve Harvey
22. “Your job is not your gift. Your gift is something that is connected to you whether you are working or on vacation, with your family or even alone.” – Steve Harvey
23. “I’d rather be happy by myself than miserable with someone else.” – Steve Harvey
24. “You don’t need closure. You just need to give yourself permission to move on.” – Steve Harvey
25. “We can all be something better than we are, if we are only willing to change and forgive.” – Steve Harvey
Thanks for checking out these Steve Harvey quotes! Don’t forget to share them with all the other Steve Harvey fans on social media.
Which are your favorite Steve Harvey quotes? Leave a comment below.